- 16 ounces (453g) bacon
- 34 pickled jalapeno slices*
- 34 butter crackers (I used Club Crackers)
- *About half of a 12 ounce (340g) jar
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place one jalapeno slice on each cracker. Set aside.
- Cut bacon in half crosswise. Wrap a piece of bacon around each cracker and jalapeno. Place on a cooling rack that's been placed on top of a large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 2 hours. Let cool slightly and serve. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Recipe adapted from A Southerly Course by Martha Foose