Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 3/4 cup melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Minced Onion
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 9 oz thin sliced Deli Ham
- 8 oz thin sliced Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray (or butter the dish).
- Combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, poppy seeds, and dried onion.
- Slice the rolls to make sandwiches. Remove tops and set aside.
- Place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the ham onto the rolls.
- Top the ham with the Swiss cheese.
- Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches.
- Brush or pour the liquid mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned and cheese has melted.
- Separate into individual sandwiches to serve.