- 1 pound salmon fillet
- ½ cup Panko style crumbs (Almond meal can be substituted for you GF folks)
- 1 egg - slightly beaten
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- pinch of chili pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ⅓ teaspoon pepper
- Remove skin from salmon fillet and mince salmon.
- Add minced salmon and remaining ingredients to bowl and combine.
- Careful not to over handle.
- Form into ½ inch patties.
- Heat grill pan or BBQ to medium to medium high.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side or until completely cooked through and center feels slightly firm.
- These cook fast - careful not to over cook or will become dry.